Tuesday, August 11, 2009

1st quater of our T.L.E.

T.L.E. is one of our subject in high school it's stands for 'Technology and Livelyhood Education." In technology we learn how to use computer, fix machines and other. In livelyhood we learn to plant, sew cloth and other.
In our T.L.E. I learn how to use computer more properly. In using this device I can research my projects, assignment, activities through internet. People may communicate in this device for a long distance.
Through my studies I had encounter some challenges like in typing cause I'm a slow typer, also in using the computer because sometimes when I access in the internet it is slow and other more problem.
I call this challenges that I encounter is a training so I can develop my skills through the help of our teacher Mrs. Vera Cruz.
Moving on i will be more use to this kind of technology and I will not be left alone to the different divices.

1 comment:

  1. nice blog . .
    keep it up . .do your best . .
    god bless.

    ReplyDelete